1. The size of each compartment in the warehouse needs to be consistent with the size of the appropriate wooden pallet, which can effectively improve the loading rate of the warehouse.
2. The space size of the transportation tool needs to be consistent with the appropriate size of the wooden pallet, which can effectively improve the space utilization of the transportation tool and save the logistics transportation cost to a greater extent (especially the box size of containers and transportation trucks)
3. The structure of the forklift needs to be consistent with the appropriate size of the wooden pallet, which can effectively improve the working efficiency of the forklift.
4. The packaging specification of the loaded goods needs to be consistent with the appropriate size of the wooden pallet, which can effectively use the surface area of the pallet and improve the bearing rate of the wooden pallet.
5. In the field of foreign trade, the size of wooden pallets also needs to take into account the export flow direction of wooden pallets. According to IS0 standard:
Goods on wooden pallets with dimensions of 1200 mm x 800 mm or 1200 mm x 1000 mm are destined for Europe; The goods on wooden pallets with the size of 1219mm x1016mm are destined for the United States; The goods of wooden pallet with the size of 1100 mm x 1100 mm are destined for Japan and South Korea; The goods on wooden pallets with dimensions of 1165mm x 1165mm are destined for Australia.